Women’s Kitesurfing Wave Riding Camp with Laurel in Baja – May 14-21, 2016
Join LEK’s founder Laurel Eastman for a women’s kitesurfing camp this May in Mexico. It’s a week-long adventure on the wild west coast of Baja California. This exclusive location features a friendly fun wave – perfect for learning how to kitesurf on waves. Block off a week from your calendar this spring to kick your kitesurfing into high gear. It will be time well spent: improve your kitesurfing in a beautiful place with a group of awesome women kiters!
Here are your hostesses for the 1st ever KB4girls Women’s Kitesurfing Week: Laurel and Megan O’Leary (KB4girls Mexico Ambassador).
The Women’s Kitesurfing Wave Retreat Basics
Saturday May 14th to Saturday May 21st, 2016
- Fly into the airport Loreto (LTO) on Alaska Airlines
- Drive 4 hours out to the coast and our home for the week. Transfers included.
- Stay in an ocean-front cabana with onsite restaurant, the estuary, and wave directly in front.
- Play hard all week-long. Morning yoga, SUP, beach walks, kitesurfing wave riding lessons, flat-water downwinders, and fun parties.
- Ride provided surfboards – a great opportunity to test out new gear.
- Eat delicious fresh food (2 huge meals each day are included).
- Price: $1,325 – spaces are extremely limited so make your reservation ASAP.
To learn all the details about the wave camp check out the KB4girls website.
For more information you can also get in touch with Laurel directly through our Contact page.
About the KB4girls Foundation
KB4girls is a non profit 501c3 founded by 9x world champion Kristin Boese. The mission: connect, educate, empower, and inspire women in kiteboarding. In 2016, after years of serving on the board, Laurel became the President of the foundation. This women’s kitesurfing wave camp is the first of its kind for KB4girls.